November 10, 2013 18,917 notes
November 10, 2013 34,078 notes
“ Moça risonha, que ri e sonha. ”
Mário Quintana. (via epdemic)
October 17, 2013 19,322 notes
October 17, 2013 18,559 notes
“ As pessoas perguntam se você está bem por educação e você responde que sim por costume. ”
A Pequena Sereia. (via epdemic)
October 16, 2013 25,468 notes
October 14, 2013 28,780 notes
October 14, 2013 13,512 notes
“ Eu não queria voltar no assunto, mas sabe, dói muito saber que definitivamente você está sumindo da minha vida. ”
October 13, 2013 1,416 notes
October 2, 2013 252,239 notes
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.